14 Sweet Graphic Tees to Fall in Love With This Spring
Update your warm weather wardrobe with these amazing T-shirts!
Spring has finally sprung, so it’s about time to ditch those neutrals and brighten up your wardrobe. And there’s no better (or more fun!) way to let the sunshine in than with super cute and cozy tees.
Whether you’re hitting a music festival or perching on a park bench close to home, T-shirts are the perfect spring staple. Emma Roberts rocked a Bruce Springsteen tee on her way to lunch with friends (we found it!). Thinking of doing the same? Check out our round up of 14 casual-cool graphic tees to buy now. Your closet will thank us!
1. Mythtaken Gnorman whatup tee ($24, ohiyafriends.com).Nod to the gnome obsession with this irresistibly adorable tee.
2. Bow Tie the Stripped Jetsetter oversized boxy tee ($32, junkfoodclothing.com). Trendsetters like the gorgeous Alexa Chung and Michelle Williams have been spotted in feminine bows this season. It’s time we added a little girly glam to our wardrobes. J’adore!
3. C-Neck tee Butterflies ($89, rosebudlosangeles.com). Handmade in Los Angeles using some of the softest materials, this little number is as fresh as spring. And don’t forget: tangerine is the color of 2012!
4. Marvel Little Avengers tee ($25, welovefine.com). Prepare for the Avengers debut with this hero-inspired tee. How could you resist these button eyes?
5. Drawing print t-shirt ($39.99, mango.com). Show off your artsy side with a statement making shirt.
6. Boxy 3/4 tee Stardust ($109, rosebudlosangeles.com). This red hot shirt has left us starry-eyed.
7. I Only Date Heroes vintage oversized heather weekend tee ($32, junkfoodclothing.com). Now it’s possible to wear your superhero support on your sleeve. Never settle for less!
8. Steampunk kitty ($25, welovefine.com). Reach new heights with the most lovable feline out there.
9. Zombuddiez I Heart Brains bunny tee ($24, ohiyafriends.com). Only a T-shirt can feature the cuddliest zombie ever. We’ve been bitten by this cutie!
10. From London top ($14.90, forever21.com).Even if your plans this season involve trips to the beach, you can still look like a globe trotter. No passport (or savings fund) necessary.
11. Hello Kitty Kiss Army ($22.50, hottopic.com). Who could resist a vintage tee starring Hello Kitty and Kiss? Just too cute.
12: Bruce Springsteen-Born in the USA vintage t-Shirt ($22, oldglory.com). Here’s Emma’s tee!
13. Lulu Guiness for Uniqlo graphic tee 071692 ($19.90, uniqlo stores nationwide). A feminine touch to any outfit.
14. Charlie Brown and Snoopy tee ($35, 80stees.com). Who could resist a tee showing off best friends?
Diana Denza is a regular contributor to BettyConfidential.