8. Snowberry Active Outdoor SPF 30 ($37, beautysage.com). 100 percent natural broad-spectrum sunscreen that protects against UVA and UVB rays. It’s a lightweight formula that doesn’t make your skin look chalky.The sunscreen’s from New Zealand, where they deal with a super strong sun!
9. Will Ferrell’s Super Sexy Suncreen ($12.99, perpetualkid.com). This is not a joke! Will Ferrell created a 30 SPF sunscreen that is “Will Ferrell powered” Woot! It’s PABa, alcohol and fragrance free and it’s hypoallergenic. Proceeds from the sales help Will Ferrell’s benefit, Cancer for College, which provides college scholarships for cancer survivors. It can be used on your face and body.
10. Vichy Protection Capital Soleil SPF 60 ($30.50, skinstore.com). This is a broad spectrum sunscreen whose sheer formula is perfect for sensitive skin and children.
11. Neova Damage Control Everyday SPF 44 ($39, neova.com). Honestly, you need SPF 365 days a year. This one is oil-free, hydrates your skin, protects against UVA/UVB rays and provides a strong antoxidant defense against environmental factors that can prematurely age your skin.
12. Seventh Generation Baby Sunscreen SPF 30 ($13.99, seventhgeneration.com). Yes, I know this is for babies, but with an SPF 30 and a water-resistant formula that protects you against UVA and UVB rays, I’ll use it!
13. Kiehl’s Super Fluid UV Defense SPF 50+ ($36, kiehls.com). Shake before using, apply to clean skin and be protected against UVA/UVB rays and 90 percent skin aging, including lines and wrinkles, uneven texture and tone, breakdown of collagen and elastin, brown spots. The formula is super light and oil-free too!
14. Kiss My Face Sunspray Lotion ($15.95, kissmyface.com). You can cover a lot of skin quickly with a spray! Protects against UVA/UVB rays, water-resistant and Vegan friendly. This product wasn’t tested on animals, is gluten, paraben phthalate free too.
Don’t forget to protect yourself against the sun!
PJ Gach is Senior Editor: Style + Beauty at BettyConfidential.