9. Jonathan Product Green Rootine hair care system ($19-$24, jonathanproduct.com). Hairstylist Jonathan Antin’s new line is 100 percent natural, 100 percent Vegan and is free of sulfates, parabens phthalates and gluten. There’s a nourishing shampoo and conditioner, silkening crème, dry shampoo and styling Pure Paste.
10. L’Oréal Professionnel Serie Nature collection ($23 – $33, use their online locator for a salon near you). It’s an eco-friendly hair care line made without sulfates, parabens or silicones. They are made with 100 percent natural fragrances, colors and created with recycled packaging. The Purete Naturelle shampoo and masque is made for all hair types, the Source de Richess is a sulfate-free shampoo and has a matching masque for dry hair. For unruly hair, try their Douceur d’Huiles and if you’ve fine hair, try Abondance de Cacao shampoo and masque.
11. Dermelect Cosmeceuticals Anti-Aging Nail Lacquer in Luxurious ($14, dermelect.com). This nail polish in a pretty lilac has peptides to increase growth and the formula is DBP, Toulene and Formaldehyde free.
12. Urban Decay Good Karma brushes ($20 -$39, beauty.com). The 11 brushes that make up this collection are all Vegan, eco-friendly and the super soft synthetic brushes made from recycled PET bottles. Each brush has names that tell you exactly where to use them.
13. Dreams Unlimited and White Musk Summer limited edition fragrances ($25 fragrance, $16.50 body puree, bodyshop-usa.com). Each of the new fragrances are made 50 percent Fair Trade alcohol from Ecuador. You can find them in Body Shops throughout the US on April 30th.
14. Demeter Naturals ($12- $29, demeterfragrance.com). Demeter Naturals comes in 10 fragrances including Rose, Mimosa, Sunflower and Vanilla Bark. They’re made from 100 percent natural essential oils. The alcohol is naturally fermented from corn and is mixed with distilled water. The fragrances don’t contain phthalates or artificial colors.
PJ Gach is Senior Editor: Style + Beauty at BettyConfidential.