1. Kimchi Blue Art Deco jeweled clutch ($49, urbanoutfitters.com). Sometimes, you have to look to the past for accessories that truly stand out. This pretty purse looks like a one-of-a-kind vintage piece (sans the hefty price tag). Yum!
2. Art Deco sandals ($165, victoriassecret.com). Fit for a Parisian princess, these glam deco-inspired shoes will keep you strutting around in style. The metallic detailing is an added bonus. J’adore!
3. Lodis Accessories Deco buckle elastic belt ($52.99, zappos.com). It’s a match! Cinch your little black dresses with this deco elastic belt. Your frocks will thank you.
4. Tiny Art Deco style beaded rhinestone headband ($24, etsy.com). Can’t you just see The Great Gatsby’s Daisy Buchanan donning this darling deco headpiece? You’ll get all of the gold without any of the drama –call us smitten.
5. Apt. 9 Art Deco scarf ($14, kohls.com). Stay toasty and chic with this deco-inspired scarf. It’s a fabulous way to dress up last year’s black pea coat.