11. Give a kiss with Stila’s Lip Glaze set ($25, stilacosmetics.com). 8 shades are wrapped together – Kitten, Grapefruit, Apricot, Guava, Blush- A creamy rose, Merry Merry- A sparkling red, Majesty- A deep, juicy berry, and Seashell- A shimmering lilac.
12. Know someone who wants to play with color? Check out Urban Decay’s Book of Shadows III ($54, sephora.com). Talk about getting bang for your buck- this kit has 16 shadows, two 24/7 eye pencils and a travel-sized eye primer potion.
13. Laura Mercier’s Color Wardrobe ($98, lauramercier.com). Has everything you need for day and night looks. This mirrored compact has two tiers- 6 lip stains, 6 eye shadows, 3 blushes, two lip glazes and tools too!
14. Smashbox’s The Gold List ($49, sephora.com). Inside the gold woven cosmetic bag is a wonderland of golden goodies. Fusion Soft Lights in Baked Starburst, Photo Finish Luminzing foundation primer, O-Gloss Gold and Photo Op Under Eye Brightener.
15. Benefit’s Her Name Was Glowla ($36, ulta.com). Will make any night owl look positively refreshed! The cute kit has Coralista, High beam, Moon Beam, 5 shade eyeshadow palette, BADGal lash mascara, Life on the A list lipgloss and a Fluff shadow brush/hard angle brush.
PJ Gach is the Senior Editor: Style + Beauty at BettyConfidential.