15 Bright, Hot, Sexy Eye Shadows for Spring
The window to your soul is speaking…and the men are listening!
-Brittany Roshelle Davis
The focus this season in beauty is creating a flirty, luscious look with just the eyes. The latest trends support soft, natural looks. But they also have a dark side. A bright dark side. Whether it’s a hot pink or turquoise, colors are getting bolder and bolder. If you’re an adventurous gal who likes to flirt it up at night or a more natural chic during the day, we have a list of the hottest styles in eyes to fit the unique woman you are today. Just prepare to fall head over heels in love with them.
Bold and Beautiful: Carpe Diem ladies
1. Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips custom eye enhancing shadow & liner, Pop Collection in Green ($8, ulta.com). Your friends with benefits eye shadow! It truly never stops giving. You can use these sweet colors dry, wet as liquid eyeliner, together or separate.
2. Wet n Wild Color Icon eye shadow trio in I’m Feeling Retro. ($2.99, walgreens.com). Wet n Wild has the boldest trio colors available for spring that are also crease resistant.
3. Topshop cream eye shadow in Velvet ($14, us.topshop.com). The most lustrous deep purple you’ll ever find that sparkles.
4. Laura Mercier baked eye colour in Terracotta ($22, lauramercier.com). Orange is not only bff’s with celebs like Jennifer Hudson; it’s your new friend with flare.
5. Napoleon Perdis Loose Eye Dusts in Fuchsia Shock ($25, napoleonperdis.com). Sprinkle a little magic into your life with this dazzling eye dust.
The sexy flipside of bold is next!