Perfect in Pastels: For the total flirt in you.
6. Sonia Kashuk instructional eye palette shadow in Eye on Color ($19.99, target.com). Not only does this palette give you hot shades, it has a secret compartment with professional eye make-up tips and demonstrations.
7. Boots No7 Stay Perfect eye color cream in Lilac ($7.99, target.com). A shimmery lavender that’s dreamy.
8. Smashbox In Bloom eye shadow palette & brush ($48, sephora.com). Feeling naughty or nice? You can be either with this palette.
A Hint of Gold: adds shine to your eyes like nothing else.
9. Jemma Kidd Glitterati Shadow Dust Duo in 02 Paparazzi ($18, target.com). Creamy eye shadow that you can glam up alone or add roll-on glitter dust for extra sparkle.
10. Essence Colour & Shine eye shadow in Stage Beauty 02 ($2.99, ulta.com). Prepare to lose everyone’s attention to your eyes. I feel SO sorry for you. I really do.
11. NP Set Shimmer highlight duo in bronze/gold ($15, target.com). You must choose. Are you going angel or vixen tonight?
Au Natural: Pinks can liven up your look tenfold.
12. Piret & Tamara Eye Silk in Seashell ($35, piretandtamara.com). Add a soft, petal pink eye color for an elegant look that stays on for hours.
13. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Shadow pencil in Sin ($20, ulta.com). It’s a revolutionary eye pencil that’s waterproof and provides a simple color to highlight your eyes.
14. N.Y.C. New York Color metro quartet eye shadow ($4, sears.com). An office worthy palette that gives you room after work to add a smoky effect for hitting the town.
15. Victoria’s Secrets Limited-edition eye shadow quad in No Angel ($17, victoriassecret.com). A wild array of sexy colors that you can blend for a fresh look.
Brittany Roshelle Davis is a freelance writer who specializes in all things fabulous. Visit her site!