15 Fabulous Retro Bags
The 70s are back in full swing!
-Brittany Roshelle Davis
If you’re looking for fashion that makes a statement, the 70s is a hot place to start. Leather bags with dog leash fittings, studded purses, crossbody, fringe and clutches are just a few of the trendsetting fashions that influence our fabulous handbags today. Check out Taylor Swift and her oh, so envy worthy fringe bag- very 70s and sexy! Spring is here, it’s time to let your hair down and get flirty. We’ve got a hip list of styles and retro bags that are to die for.
1. Or by orYANY genuine leather square shaped crossbody bag ($129.90, hsn.com). A perfect way to add a pop of color to any outfit with all the 70s style accents.
2. Juicy Couture Riviera crossbody in French Press ($188, juicycouture.com). This bag has a classic look that’s simply stylish.
3. Fossil Key-Per coated canvas crossbody bag ($58, ebags.com). Channel a little flower power.
clutches – hugely popular in the 70s and the 80s
4. J.J. Winters large envelope clutch in red ($300, djpremium.com). A hot throwback for women who have there own set of brass.
5. Alexis Hudson Ciara envelope clutch ($195, neimanmarcus.com). Sparkle tonight with this sequined clutch.
6. GUESS by Marciano rhinestone half flap bag ($88, guessbymarciano.com). Hit the city and shine with this clutch.
7. Hannah Clutch by Ellington Handbags in turquoise ($104, ellingtonhandbags.com). This clutch is made from soft Italian leather in a waffle texture design that’s stunning.