15 Hot Travel Beauty Items
Get ready to make packing for a trip and looking gorgeous a whole lot easier!
-Brittany Roshelle Davis
Are you ready to greet all your family for a weekend of holiday fun? Neither are we. That’s why when it comes to packing our beauty items, we take it very seriously. After all nothing is worst than hoping off a long flight and coming out looking like a Sasquatch. Here’s your go-to guide for hot travel-sized beauty items and organizers:
The smaller the item, the more you can pack, the better!
1. Frequent traveler 2011 toiletry kit ($55, moltonbrown.com). Your body’s mini oasis.
2. Laura Geller Focus on Favorites five-piece starter collection ($38.72, qvc.com). All your make-up needs met.
3. Chloe limited edition solid perfume necklace ($60, dillards.com). Functional and chic.
4. Philip Kingsley Body and Volume jet set ($34, philipkingsley.com). A petite volume set for shiny hair.
5. Ybf perfect fit (24.80, ybfgirlfriends.com). Compact so you can stay pretty in pink.
6. Sally Hansen color quick fast dry nail color pen ($7.79, ulta.com). Do your nails on an airplane without worry.
7. L’Occitane limited edition hibiscus flower shea hand cream ($10, usa.loccitane.com). Smells fabulous and keeps your hands moisturized for longer.
8. Neutrogena make-up remover cleansing towelettes ($1.83, drugstore.com). Don’t leave home without them.
9. Ouidad climate control frizz fighting trio ($22, ouidad.com). A travel-sized bff.
10. Jemma Kidd Smoke it up I-kit ($22, target.com). Get your eye make-up effortlessly done even while standing in line.
11. Korres liquid lipstick in raspberry ($22, korresusa.com). Lip gloss and lipstick magically combined for a bold look.
12. Pacifica Take Me There Indian coconut nectar set ($18, sephora.com). Bring the beach home with you.
Packing is made simple if you choose organizers that multi-task
13. Jimeale odella polka dot train case 706 ($13.95, jimeale.com). Slips into a bag nicely and holds all your products and brushes.
14. Cardona leather jewelry roll in Glen Orange ($65, theadlercollection.com). You can finally pack your bling and quick-reach make-up together with ease.
15. Canvas and Leather weekender bag ($149, potterybarn.com). A beautiful tote that won’t require you to smash it into the tiny airplane compartments!
Brittany Roshelle Davis is a freelance writer who specializes in all things fabulous. For weekly contests, visit her site!