15 Products That Repair Winter Hair
Revamp that brittle winter hair!
-Brittany Roshelle Davis
Odds are winter has not only left you chilled, it’s turned your sleek hair into a dry, brittle mess. That’s chiefly due to the fact that you’ve been sitting inside all day underneath a hot furnace. With no moisture in the air, your hair takes a hit every time you blow dry or flat iron it during these cold, winter months. You probably also went into overdrive and dyed your hair to the brink of death in preparation for holiday gatherings. But have no fear, Betty Confidential is near. From hair masks to nourishing shampoos, you can resurrect your zombie locks and be strutting hair Rupunzel would be proud of in no time.
Here’s a list of products that will help you add a little spring to your hair:
1. Organix Instant Repair Cocoa Butter shampoo ($5.99, amazon.com). Cocoa butter and Babassu oil combine to instantly repair your hair with the added benefit of it smelling like brownies.
2. Oribe Royal Blowout heat styling spray ($42, oribe.com). A feather light mist that will protect your locks while you blow dry and heal split ends.
3. Arrojo Styling Whip ($17, store.arrojoproduct.com). This styling whip will add volume to your hair while its special ingredient-Argan oil nourishes it.
4. Davines NouNou nourishing repairing mask ($23.95, folica.com). A premixed hair mask perfect for hair that needs an immediate intervention.
5. Arrojo moisturizing shampoo ($6.00, store.arrojoproduct.com). Lather your locks with a shampoo that’s packed with vitamins and smells like berries.
6. Garnier Fructis anti-dandruff shampoo and conditioner ($3.99, target.com). Get rid of winter and any white flakes caused by dandruff for good.
7. Davines Natural Tech Nourishing Vegetarian Miracle ($28, vipbeautyproducts.com). Infused with a little bit of everything from rice proteins to Vitamin C.
8. Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk shampoo ($6.75, soap.com). Self-heating Coconut milk and oils combine to add strength, hydration, and balance.