15 Ultimate Face and Eye Creams
These moisturizers will be our little secret.
-Brittany Roshelle Davis
Winter takes a toll on your skin by drying it out. The hot sun damages it with bitter rays. You can never win unless you hide out inside all day. Even then age will get you. And that’s no way for a Betty to behave. Needless to say, it’s never too early or late to start a face and eye cream regimen. It’s a great way to freshen up your face and keep the skin firm without the aid of laser treatments or botox. When it comes to your face, you need products that fit with your skin. For your eyes, you need creams that will banish dreaded crow’s feet, dark circles, and puffiness. That’s why we’ve put together a range of the hottest, most effect face and eye creams available.
1. Amore Pacific moisture bound refreshing hydra-gel ($100, neimanmarcus.com). A feather-light face cream that’s oil-free and perfect for those with sensitive skin. The breathtaking floral smell is just icing on this fabulous cream.
2. Kinerase lotion ($119, kinerase.com). The unseen ninja. This hypoallergenic, fragrance-free lotion reduces wrinkles without feeling you’ve applied lotion at all. Best for post-procedural and hypersensitive skin.
3. Ceramide Gold Ultra Restorative Capsules Intensive Treatment for face and throat ($68, elizabetharden.com). Lovely little pills for your face! Break one open, spread the cream over your face, and let the Ceramides do their work.
4. Yes to Cucumbers Eye Love cucumbers soothing eye gel ($14.99, yestocarrots.com). No one has to know you were up all night ever again. Reduce that puffy eye skin and brighten it up in a flash.
5. Origins Starting Over Age-Erasing oil-free moisturizer with mimosa ($45, macys.com). Guess who’s coming over for a nightcap? Mimosa, Argan leaf, and algae! They’ll rebuild collagen and leave you smiling.
6. Sukispa Facial Lift ultimate firming cream ($150, sukiskincare.com). Lift your face and firm that skin in the convenience of your home. It has an age-fighting team that’s splendidly organic.
7. Sadick Dermatology Group Park Avenue Prescription ($70, sadickdermatologygroup.com). A starter kit filled with a reversal serum for wrinkles, a protection cream for hydration, and a rejuvenation cream that will make your pores and uneven pigmentation disappear. It’s also free of sulfates or synthetic dyes.
8. Somme Institute eye cream ($72, sommeinstitute.com). A light eye cream that really works magic on crow’s feet. It can be used alone or in addition to the Somme Institute 5-step regimen.
An anti-aging pen and more up next!