20 Bags Pippa Middleton Would Love
Structured lady-like bags are a huge fall trend. Will you fall in love with one too?
The structured lady-like satchel bag is back in a big way. In fact, it’s one of fall’s biggest trends. Is it Mad Men’s satorial influence that’s making us yearn for these lovelies,or is it Pippa Middleton who made this style of bag a lust object? Pippa loves her Modalu stachel so much that she owns it in every color.
We’ve rounded up a sweet selection of fall satchel bags. There’s croco, animal print, two tone, eco-friendly hemp, and more. Read on and find your object of desire.
1. Dooney & Burke Florintine Vachetta satchel ($378,nordstrom.com). Red is the color of love. Red is the color of power.
2. Faux twist lock handbag ($19.99, tillys.com). Upmarket look, downmarket price.
3. 3.1 Phillip Lim Ink Blue Pashli top handle ($1273.80, my-wardrobe.com). A splurge, an investment.
4. Hemptress Bailey satchel in army green ($249, theultimategreenstore.com). A sexy bag that’s made from hemp and low-impact dyes.
5. Deux Lux bow satchel ($49.50, ae.com). We all need a little whimsy on the weekends.
6. The Pippa Modalu medium bag ($266.93, modalu.com). Pippa carries it in every color!
7. Lulu Guiness Franka bag ($465. hsn.com). This British import says style with a cool accent.
8. The Sak-Silverlake ($119, piperlime.com). Hipster girls need their own version of the lady-like bag too!
9. Turn the Corner by Nine West ($76.50, zappos.com). Retro cool.
10. Guess Fallon East/West satchel ($118, Lordandtaylor.com). The croc accents give it luxe appeal.
Studs, animal prints and patent satchel bags coming up!