20 Best Holiday Fragrance Gift Sets
Fragrance gift sets for every budget to give this holiday season.
You can tear your hair out buying holiday gifts. It’s not always easy to pick up presents. Which is why we love, love, love fragrance gift sets. Not only are they like more than just one present- you can pick up an entire line for less than one spray. Some poeple break them up and give the items to more than one person. So this season gift Beyonce, Kim Kardashian, Faith Hill or Jessica Simpson to a friend of loved one. Well, you can give them their fragrance.
Read on for fabulous fragrance gift sets for every budget.
1. The Body Shop Love Etc., shower and spritz set ($34, thebodyshop-usa.com). Combine the scents of jasmine, vanilla and sandalwood. Subtle and romantic.
2. Prada Infusion d’Iris eau de toilette holiday set ($85, nordstrom.com). Super sensual fragrance, it was inspired by the Iris flower. The fragrance mixes Lily of the Valley, violet, cedar and the scent of freshly ironed linen.
3. Merry Christmas Darling ($179.95, lush-usa.com). This pre-wrapped extra large hat box contains 25 Lush products fragranced with ylang ylang, jasmine and clary sage- all proven aphrodisiacs. Along with bath bombs, soaps, bubble bars, dusting powders and more is their brand new fragrance Lust – based on the scent of Jasmine. This sexy scent comes in a solid, so it will last longer.
4. Halle by Halle Berry two piece gift set ($23.87, target.com). Layer this fruit-infused vanilla scent to make it last longer. The gift set includes eau de parfum and fragranced body lotion.
5. Caswell Massey’s minature cologne sampler for her ($20, caswellmassey.com). Have a classicist in your group? She’ll love these scents: English lavender, honeysuckle, Elixir of Love No. 1, freesia and lilac.
6. Votre Vu Le Boum Gift Set ($49, votrevu.com). They say the smell of cookies really turn a guy on. This gift set contains Tarte D’Amande body lotion and Amour D’ore vitamin body spray. They both smell deliciously of almonds, make your skin gleam and you…delicious.
7. Molton Brown’s Treasure Island gift set ($90, moltonbrown.com). Fragrance for you and your boudoir! The gift contains heavenly gingerlily moisture bath and shower, heavenly gingerlily body cream, heavenly gingerlily shimmer fragrance and heavenly gingerlily airlight candle.
8. Benefit’s Crescent Row limited edition set ($36, benefitcosmetics.com). Mini fragrance bottles that look like martini shakers- too cute! And the scents inside are yummy! The collection includes- Garden of Good & Eva, Lookin’ to Rock Rita, So Hooked on Carmella and Laugh with me LeeLee.
9. Harajuku Lovers by Gwen Stefani 5-piece rollerball gift set ($15.29, target.com). Bring a little Gwen glamour into someone’s life with these mix and match scents. In the kit are- Love, Little Angel, Baby, G and Music.
10. Philosophy State of Grace mini fragrance set ($30, philosophy.com). Mini bottles of evocative romantic scents- Amazing Grace, Pure Grace and Inner Grace. Wear them separately or combine them to create your own personal perfume.