16. Rachel ruffle wristlet ($6.99, payless.com). The perfect accessory to take to holiday parties.
17. Hebrew Chai stencil onesie ($12, etsy.com). Lately, it seems as if someone’s either expecting a baby or just had one.
18. Can I Have a Cell Phone for Hanukkah?: The Essential Scoop on Raising Modern Jewish Kids ($9, walmart.com). If you’ve got kids, this guide might be helpful for the holiday season and beyond.
19. Make Your Own Pop-out Dreidel ($2.49, moderntribe.com). Not just for kids! Four cool designs to make and share with friends.
20. Set of 45 Menorah rustic blue candles ($10.95, crateandbarrel.com). These cool blue-toned candles lend a chic air for all 8 nights.
PJ Gach is the Senior Editor: Style + Beauty at BettyConfidential.