20 Lovely, Lady-Like, Sexy Lacey Items to Wear Now
Lace livens up your winter and perks up your spring.
We first saw lace making a comeback about a season ago, it’s still here and we’re oh so glad! There’s nothing like a bit of lace to soften up an outfit, like the way Vanessa Hudgens wrapped a Ash and Dan (yes, we found it) lace scarf around a bulky sweater to make it sweet.
Depending upon the color, you can rock a lace dress or skirt day or night. We love this season’s version of lace because it’s so versatile! In fact, we found lace items in pastels and neon brights: two big trends for spring that you can wear both now and when there are leaves on trees!
Check out our selection and let your imagination roam.
1. Mint green lace top ($14.62, lovemode.com). A lace accented top in one of spring’s best pastels that you can wear now.
2. Lottie lace top ($89.99, juicycouture.com). Who says you must wear black lace only at night? This top would look fab with bright jeans or under a blazer for work.
3. Allover lace shell ($45, bananarepublic.com). This top is seasonless. And depending upon what you pair it with, it can go from work to night to brunch to play.
4. Megan lace trim top ($90, superdry.com). Cute lace trim on a top that you can wear on or off the shoulder.
5. Flora print chiffon dress ($44.99, shopruche.com). Such a cute 70s boho dress. Wear it now with knit tights and in the spring with sandals.
6. Beatrice Holloway Miss Manners dress ($130.68, shophouseofspy.com). Now this is a super chic sexy sweater dress!
8. Zara TRF lace dress ($79.90, zara.com). It looks a little funy with lace up boots on the model. You can pair it with a cardi for day and heels for night.
Lacey skirts, shoes and even shoes are up next!