20 Stocking Stuffers for Your Guy: Holiday 2011
We’ve made this gift list for your favorite guy a win-win situation for all the women out there!
-Brittany Roshelle Davis
I groan every time I have to shop for my husband. I love him but I’m always at a total loss as to what I should buy him. And I’m pretty sure he groans each year too when he pulls out the typical gifts: wallet, belt, DVD, hat, gloves, travel size shampoo, etc.
My lack of creativity makes me feel super-guilty when I see my stocking filled to the rim with my favorite items and trinkets. This year, I made it my mission to find superb stocking stuffers perfect for surprising any man. From naughty to nice, here’s the top stocking stuffers for men that you’ll also love:
1. Personalizable wallet bottle opener ($19.95, redenvelope.com). A solution to every beer lover’s problem, he won’t soon forget. You can even engrave it.
2. Urban Decay Sparkling Lickable body powder in Honey ($20, ulta.com). A gift your guy will enjoy. Unlike other edible body powders, it stays on all night, adds a sexy shimmer, and tastes heavenly.
3. Amazon Kindle ($79.99, bestbuy.com). Men love high-tech stocking stuffers and women panic when they see the price. Thankfully, this is inexpensive and pretty amazing.
4. Clocky alarm clock on wheels ($39, amazon.com). Does he have trouble getting up early? This alarm clock gets up and runs away if it’s ignored!
5. Grid USB key ring in Silver ($17.99, myron.com). A heavy-duty USB key ring so he can stop losing his flash drive at work and at home!
6. BBQ safe serve thermometer with speed-read and LED light ($17.48, qvc.com). An easy way for a grill master to check the temperature of his food without leaving a trace that he did.
7. Calvin Klein CK One ($40, sephora.com). The one cologne out there that doesn’t overwhelm your senses. Why? It’s a clean, crisp unisex fragrance with a just a dollop of musk.
8. Anthony Lip Power kit ($21, anthony.com). Love kissing your man but hate his chapped lips? Throw his boring lip balm away and give him the gift that gives back with yummy flavors you’ll both enjoy: mint, white tea, and blood orange.
9. Organic Male OM4 Surface Refining pH Balancer (35, om4men.com). Let’s face it, men don’t add much to their faces except after-shave. Unlike your typical after-shave, this is anti-inflammatory, doesn’t contain alcohol, and uses natural ingredients that help keep him looking young.
10. Gant Jerome sunglasses ($110. us.gant.com). These blue gradient aviators will cut sun and snow glare.
More cool gifts including a hoodie that plugs into your iPod, workout wear and more up next!