21. When Englert harbors a crush, she tends to dream about the lucky boy, a la Lena Duchannes. She told Collider.com, “When I become really attracted to somebody, I find them in my dreams… conversations, nothing more.”
22. And taxi cab drivers, you’re in luck! Englert drops cash on cabs (especially in London) because she loves chatting with those behind the wheel.
23. Though she currently resides Down Under (in the space above her mother’s garage), the Beautiful Creatures actress is planning a move from her home in Australia to London.
24. Englert loves England’s sparsely populated sands, a welcome change from the beach bum-filled Australia shores.
25. Though she’s still quite young, this in-demand star seems to have a good grasp on the concept of work-life balance and personal space. “I think my job is to promote my films and do as much as I can for the film and try keeping my own life separate, because my life isn’t my job,” she told Oyster Magazine.
Be sure to catch Beautiful Creatures, in cinemas tomorrow!
Above: Alice in the February 2013 issue of Vanity Fair.
Diana Denza is BettyConfidential’s contributing editor.