To complement Rebecca Minkoff’s cosmic-influenced, textured collection, TRESemme’s Jeanie Syfu created a sleek, straight style with polished ends. Bold, yet simple: We love it!
Here’s how to get the look:
1. Start by applying TRESemme Thermal Creations volumizing mousse ($4.99, drugstore.com) throughout the roots and mid-lengths of your hair and TRESemme Keratin Smooth heat protection shine spray ($5.29, drugstore.com) to the ends.
2. Blow dry with a round brush, lifting at the roots and smoothing through the ends.
3. Then, starting at the nape of your neck, spray one-to-two-inch sections of your hair with TRESemme 24 Hour Body finishing spray ($5.99, drugstore.com), then hit them with a flat iron. Continuing flat ironing your hair in sections, working up your head to your temples.
4. Next, use a tail comb to create a middle part. Take a thin, vertical section of your hair parallel to each side of your part and lightly tease it for volume.
5. Lastly, gently brush through the ends of your hair and finish it all off with a spritz of TRESemme Smooth and Silky no frizz shine spray ($4.89, drugstore.com).