Stylist Robert Steinken dished, “After seeing Freida’s dress, I was inspired to create a hairstyle that would go along with the modern graphic lines and colors and complement her natural beauty and defined neckline. I decided to keep her hairstyle young and effortless, yet stylish and chic, by weeping her hair up into a high ponytail with soft side-swept bangs.
Here’s the how-to:
1. Start with damp hair and apply L’Oreal Paris EverStyle volume boosting mousse ($6.99, drugstore.com) all the way to the ends of your hair.
2. Spritz a little L’Oreal Paris Everstyle volume root lifting spray ($6.99, drugstore.com) to your roots, crown, and bangs to create extra lift and volume.
3. Blow-dry hair with an extra large round brush, working section by section. Easy does it here!
4. Part hair to the side, then section off your hair and curl it with a large barrel curling iron, loosely pinning each section with a roller pin. After the curls have cooled, gently brush everything out.
5. Two pumps of L’Oreal Paris EverSleek precious oil treatment ($11.86, amazon.com) applied to the shaft and ends of your hair will add shine. Then pull everything up into a loose, high ponytail, wrapping a small section of hair around the band to hide the hair elastic.
6. Secure everything with a generous spray of L’Oreal Paris Elnett Satin strong hold hairspray ($14.99, drugstore.com). Ta-da!
Up next: A smoky eye, a berry cheek, and a pretty pink lip!