1. VS’ newest Angel may call New York City home now, but this leggy beauty was born in Chicago, Illinois and raised in St. Louis, Missouri.
2. Kloss went from walking the runway at a St. Louis charity fashion show (it’s how she was discovered!) to strutting her stuff for the likes of Christian Dior and Carolina Herrera.
3. We all know that most models tower above your average gal, but Kloss is “crazy tall” (in her own words). Standing at nearly 6’, she told Elle that she feels like she’s “actually a giant giraffe”. Let’s just say that she’d be the BFF to call when you can’t quite reach that to-die-for blouse at the top of the wall display.
4. Bettys, if you thought Kloss looks like she has a dancer’s bod, it’s because of all those ballet lessons she sashayed through –six years worth, to be exact!
5. This renowned model got her start early; she booked her first Teen Vogue shoot when she was just an eighth-grader.
Years later, she dished on her experience to the magazine’s editors. Kloss said, “I remember visiting the Teen Vogue offices, and after I left, I was like, I’m done! I can retire! I’ve seen Teen Vogue! Then I got the call telling me that I was confirmed for the shoot and that it was with photographer Arthur Elgort. Lo and behold, that was my first job! Right here in Central Park. And the rest is history.”