6. Calling all New Yorkers: Hang around Nolita’s Café Gitane enough and you might just catch a glimpse of Karlie! The Manhattanite frequents the joint. Her go-to item on the menu? Avocado toast, which she calls “life-changing”. Sounds delish!
7. Kloss’ favorite designers include Karl Lagerfeld, John Galliano, Oscar de la Renta, Donna Karan, Marc Jacobs, and Jason Wu. And if you weren’t envying her already, she calls many of fashion’s finest her friends. We can’t even begin to imagine how well-stocked this girl’s wardrobe must be! Swoon.
8. Speaking of her wardrobe, Kloss’ wouldn’t be complete without her treasured Dior bag, which was a gift from Galliano himself. She told Vogue, “I cried when I opened it. It is the most beautiful, timeless Dior bag. It is such a special reminder of that time in my career; someday I will give it to my daughter.”
9. And if she wasn’t working the runways, Kloss would aspire to enter the medical field as a doctor. In her Vogue interview, she explained, “I think to have the skill set and the ability to physically help others in matters of life and death must be incredibly empowering. Plus, I love kids, so ideally something in the field of pediatrics.”
10. Despite working long, hard hours to stay at the top of her game, Kloss still dreams of one day attending Harvard. She finds business “fascinating” and would like to learn the ins and outs of running a company. You go, girl!
Diana Denza is BettyConfidential’s contributing editor.