1. Olga Kurylenko was born on November 14, 1979, making her 33 years old.
2. She was born and raised in Berdyansk, Ukraine.
3. Her father, Konstantin, is Ukrainian, while her mother, Marina Alyabusheva, is of Russian and Belarusian ancestry.
4. Olga’s parents divorced when she was three years old. She was raised by her mother, rarely having contact with her father.
5. How rarely? She met him once when she was eight, and again when she was 13.
Above: Olga with Tom Cruise in ‘Oblivion.’
Up next: A childhood in the Ukraine and more!