3. SHE by SO.Cap.USA: Pink Hair For Hope ( $10, pinkhairforhope.org).Want bold pink streaks without the commitment? Go pink with the Pink Hair For Hope event at participating salons across the country. With a $10 donation, exclusive pink extensions by She by So.Cap. USA’s make your boring locks mega glam! 100 percent of net proceeds benefit the American Cancer Society’s Making Strides against Breast Cancer.
4. KeratinPerfect BeDazzled Brush ($44, keratinperfect.com). When you want serious bling the KeratinPerfect BeDazzled Brush brings pink and diamonds to your tresses instantly! Easily detangling through wet or dry hair, 20 percent from each sale will be donated to the Think Pink Foundation.
5. Streekers temporary color in Pink ($11.95, streekers.com). For all you DIY beauties, add some colorful streaks to your locks for an unforgettable edgy look. Choose Streekers temporary hair color in a pink shade this month, and 100 percent of proceeds goes to the National Breast Cancer Coalition.
6. Joico Beauty for Hope Duo ( $22, at Joieo salons nationwide, use their online salon locator for a slaon near you).Bad hair days got you down? Primp and pamper with the Joimist Firm Duo (finishing spray) and JoWhip Duo (design foam), two awesome products adding style and life back to your lifeless locks. This month, 100 percent of funds for each purchased product, will be donated to City of Hope for Cancer Research.
7. Fly Ties by Fine Featherheads ($7.95, finefeatherheads.com). UPDATE: SOLD OUT! But check out the site for cool hair items.These pretty hair ties come in a ton of colors–the photo only shows 3 packages — there’s more! No more worrying about breakage, hair tugs or other annoying problems that you get when you make a pony. Fine Featherheads is donating 10 percent of their sales to the Keep A Breast organization through October.
Glittery nail polish and more!