8. Dermelect Provocative-Peptide Infused Color Nail Treatment ($14, dermelect.com). This Dermelect goodie heals and polishes those fingertips for a darker fuschia mani! Benefitting the CEW Cancer and Careers, Dermelect is donating 30 percent of proceeds to this charitable foundation.
9. Nails Inc. Breast Cancer Awareness nail polish ($9.50, sephora.com).Adore glitter pink? Come on you know you do! Two coats gives you incredible coverage! They’re donating one dollar from every bottle sold to the Breast Cancer Campaign.
10. Ciate Breakthrough Breast Cancer Duo ($28, at Nordstrom stores nationwide and nordstrom.com). Nail art fanatics rejoice with the Ciate Breakthrough Breast Cancer Duo, a glimmering hot pink combo (Pinkaboo and Pinkalilly) your nails won’t get enough of. Ciate is donating 20 percent of the profits from this duo to breast cancer research.
11. ORLY Pretty in Pink collection ($10 each, orlybeauty.com). Benefitting Fran Drescher’s cancer foundation, Cancer Schmancer, these three Orly Polishes–You Are Not Alone, Be Brave-Embrace–offer cool holographic glitters in chic pink hues without all the yucky toxic ingredients of most nail lacquers. 20 percent of profits go directly to Drescher’s foundation.
12. Sephora Collection Breast Cancer Awareness manicure set ($20, sephora.com). Before you paint your nails, keep them in condition with this three-piece set in BCA pink. Sephora is donating $2 from the sale of this set, with a minimum total donation of $10,000, to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Amazing makeup palettes, moisturizers for your decolletage and more up next!