19. E.L.F. Studio Lotion Wipes in Peony Petal ($3, eyeslipsface.com and Target stores nationwide).Keep your body hydrated with these luscious pink colored moisturized wipes. Delicately scented with your choice of vanilla and coconut, milk and honey, cucumber and melon, sweet mango or peony petal, these wipes (which can be stowed in your bag) keep you cool while 100 percent of the proceeds go to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
20. ZO Skin Health Travel Companion ($85 zoskinhealth.com). Packing those trusty beauty tools for any adventure can be tough but ZO Skin Health makes it super easy with the Travel Companion. Inside each TSA-approved deluxe zippered silver bag includes the Offects Hydrating Cleanser, Offects Exfoliating Polish and Daily Power Defense. Zo Skin Health will be donating proceeds to various breast cancer charities.
21. Mama Mio Boob Tube ($45, mamamio.com). For youthful dewy looking skin, Boob Tube is the name and firming saggy skin is it’s game. Teaming up with the Look Good Feel Better organization, Mama Mio is offering consumers the Fit Skin Test, in which all of those who take the test get a free Mama Mio Boob Tube sample and information on how to give a proper self-breast exam.
22. Lavanila Healthy Deodorant ($18, lavanila.com). Free of harmful chemicals used in most deodorants, the Lavanila Healthy Deodorant uses only the best ingredients to keep underarms clean and dry all day long. Lavanila will be donating 20 percent of proceeds towards various breast cancer organizations.
23. Decleor Aromatherapy Journey sets ($73-$89, decleorusa.com). Soothe yourself after a frantic day with either the Neroli Hydrating Kit, the Rose D’Orient Soothing Journey Kit, the Angelique Nourishing Journey Kit or the Iris Anti-Aging Kit. Each kit has serums, hydrating creams and night moisturizers to ease you into fabulous skin and a calmer frame of mind. This month, Decleor is donating ten percent of the proceeds of sales from each of these kits to the to Cancer and Careers, a program of the CEW foundation.
24. Dr. Dennis Gross Jumbo Extra Strength Alpha Beta Face Peels ($110, drdennisgross.com). Fighting off wrinkles and fine lines, this effective treatment guarantees visible improvement in many skin issues. Even better news? Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare is making a donation to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
Courtney Leiva is a regular contributor to BettyConfidential AND a lethal style and beauty addict….seriously!