24 Hot, Fun and Sexy Honeysuckle Items
From flirty hats, sassy jeans, cute sandals and personality-riffic iPhone cases, we’ve got your hot pink right here.
-Brittany Roshelle Davis
Labeled as the hottest color of 2011, pantone honeysuckle is incredibly trendy and it looks good on everyone! We’ve rounded items that range from shoes to dresses to hats to makeup and everything in between.
Wander through our list, you’ll find everything that’ll leave you pretty in pink.
1. Guess Shally one-shoulder dress in Vintage Red ($138, guessbymarciano.com)
2. Kendra Scott Maude pink agate necklace ($70, maxandchloe.com)
3. FE New York by Fantas-Eyes Oasis sunglasses in pink ($25.45, shoebuy.com)
4. Bikini Thief Sayulita bikini ($112, bikinithief.com)
5. Lodis Spring Minx Amber tri-fold wallet ($49. endless.com)
6. Make Up Forever Aqua Cream multi-purpose cosmetic in Fresh Pink ($22, sephora.com)
7. Bailey 44 draped knit top in pink ($130, nordstrom.com)
8. Fossil S+arck-Tailgate watch ($125, fossil.com)
9. Livy skinny jeans by Diesel ($140, djpremium.com)
10. Dooney & Bourke East/West Collins in hot pink ($228, dooney.com)
11. Alexis Aisa long scarf in Petra Pink ($38, singer22.com)
12. Pink raffia sun hat ($68, whitehouseblackmarket.com)
Fun iPhone cases, yummy lip gloss, sexy cocktail dress and more up next!