25 Ways to Welcome Spring
From celebratory pedicures to visiting baby animals, it’s time to celebrate the arrival of springtime!
Just a few more days until that most glorious of occasions … the first day of Spring! While you might feel like celebrating by setting fire to your winter coats, you might regret that come next fall … so we’ve come up with a list of even better ways to welcome the season of sunshine, flowers, and open-toe shoes. Enjoy!
1. Send yourself a pretty bouquet of spring flowers. Brighten up your own day with daffodils, dahlias, tulips, and lilies.
2. Take a walk—no cell phone, blackberries, iPhones allowed. Just you, the fresh air, and the blossoming world.
3. Invite friends over for the first cookout of the season. Make it a potluck!
4. Quickest spring re-do for your table: New placemats and napkins in a spring-like color.
5. Spread some sunshine—Send the troops overseas some Easter candy or spring greetings.
6. Give yourself a mani-pedi and take your sandals out for a celebratory spin.
7. Have a spring fling! (With your current guy or a new one!)
8. Take a trip to the garden store and plan the color scheme of your annuals. Apartment life? Bring home some potted flowers or start a window box.
9. Spring at the zoo = baby animals! Need we say more?
10. Spring clean your office—out with the piles of paper; in with a pretty vase for flowers and a new framed photo of you and your family.
11. Start looking at bathing suit catalogs—and set a fitness goal. It’s not too late!
Sponsored by Sears