11. Teva Mush print ($24, teva.com). Teva is known for their sturdy, long-lasting outdoor footwear. Isn’t it nice to see they also make cute ones!
12. Harley-Davidson Penelope flip flop ($40, zappos.com). See, you don’t have to own a Harley to look cool, and you don’t have to park these flip flops!
13. Ilse Jacobson rubber flip flops ($35, splendidwillowavenue.com). Made from natural rubber, these flip flops have a braided texture, are cushioned and comfy too.
14. Pink Polka Dot ribbon strap flip flop ($18, sugarandvine.com). Your can personalize these ones with your name or charms. Prices for the charms start at $2.
15. Pluggz women’s flip flop in gold ($39, pluggz.com). Arches are embedded into the flip flop so you can wear them for a long time. They have a proprietary grounding technology that “grounds” the person to the earth and reduces inflammation in the body. And they’re cute.