11. She was ranked number 29 in FHM’s top Hot 100 for 2010.
12. In March 2009, she was ranked 6th in Forbes list of Most Valuable Young Stars.
13. Renowned English artist, Mark Demsteader, created a collection of 34 portraits of Emma in charcoal, ink and oils. The collection was exhibited at the Panter & Hall Gallery in London this past June.
14. In 2009, the beautiful Brit made her model debut for the Burberry Autumn/Winter campaign. For the 2010 Spring/Summer campaign, she appeared in ads with her brother, Alex.
15. She once dated model and musician, George Craig.
16. In March of this year, Emma joined fellow Brit, Kate Winslet, as a new face for Lancôme.
17. She’s so chic! Glamour magazine named Emma 2011′s Best Dressed Woman.
18. Watson lent her voice to the role of Princess Pea in the animated film The Tale of Despereaux. It was released in December 2008 and grossed $87 million worldwide – talk about success!
19. In an interview for Seventeen magazine, Emma admitted to having an on-set crush for Tom Felton during the first two Harry Potter movies.
20. She loves to read! She recently read Patti Smith’s 2010 memoir, Just Kids.
21. Emma supports fellow British designers, which she explained recently in the July 2011 issue of Vogue: “I thought, if people are going to write about what I’m wearing, then I would wear young British designers who need the publicity.”
22. She’s a romantic! One of her favorite courses at Brown was on the psychology of love. “I’m a feminist, but I think that romance has been taken away a bit for my generation,” she tells Vogue. “I think what people connect with in novels is this idea of an overpowering, encompassing love—and it being more important and special than anything and everything else.”
23. She has graced at least 5 major magazine covers, including Vogue, Seventeen, Marie Claire, Elle and Teen Vogue.
24. For boy advice and troubles, she turns to HP costars, Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint. “I’ll occasionally go and chat to Dan and Rupert and say, ‘What is going on here? I don’t understand,’” she admitted at a London press conference.
25. Her latest and last appearance in the Harry Potter series can be seen on July 15, when Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 hits theaters.
Nora Breznai is one of BettyConfidential’s fabulous interns.