11. In a definite highlight of his career, JT won a Creative Arts Emmy award for his totally genius viral music video with Andy Samberg, “Dick in a Box.” He should’ve won an Oscar for that one.
12. He’s sensitive. After his 2002 breakup with longtime on-again-off-again girlfriend Britney Spears, Timberlake told Barbara Walters that he used to cry himself to sleep at night.
13. He also cried when he got Punk’d. In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, Justin admitted that he was ‘incredibly’ high when he became Ashton Kutcher’s first celebrity victim and found himself in tears on the MTV hit reality show.
14. He has his own brand of tequila, “901.” What a baller.
15. In 2007, Timberlake and two of his friends created and opened Memphis-style BBQ joint Southern Hospitality on New York’s Upper East Side. Justin’s motto for the restaurant’s menu: “If it’s not [Granny’s] recipe, I don’t want it.”
16. He cares about the kids. Timberlake’s contribution to Shriners Hospitals for Children was the single most valuable celebrity endorsement in America in 2009, and was worth over nine million dollars.
17. Timberlake was named Sexiest Man by Teen PeopleCosmopolitan, and GQ dubbed him “Most Stylish Man in America.”
18. He’s been romantically linked to Jessica Biel, Jenna Dewan (a professional dancer who’s now married to Channing Tatum), Britney Spears (duh), Fergie, Janet Jackson, Scarlett Johansson, Mila Kunis, Olivia Wilde and Alyssa Milano.
19. And an Olsen twin might be next… JT has been spotted flirting with Ashley Olsen all over NYC .
20. When filming The Love Guru with Mike Myers, Justin needed to have his, um, package digitally altered to reduce its size.
21. Justin’s biggest fears are sharks, snakes and spiders, as well as dying alone and unloved.
22. He’s a self-professed mama’s boy. Justin claims, “There’s nothing I’ve done that my mother doesn’t know about.”
23. He thinks his female fans are crazy, and claims that they, “scare the s**t” out of him sometimes.
24. In interviews with both Ellen Degeneres and Playboy, he’s expressed doubts about the whole friends-with-benefits thing. He told Playboy, “I don’t think I’ve ever had that type of relationship. I get hooked on every level when I get close to someone. If you build enough chemistry to want to be intimate like that, someone’s going to catch feelings, and usually it happens quickly.”
25. He owns six Harley Davidsons, a Mercedes M Class and two Mercedes Benz.