30 Cute Bridesmaids Gifts That Won’t Break the Bank
Show your appreciation for your go-to-girls with these great gifts.
Let’s face it, planning for your wedding day can be super stressful (just ask Kim Kardashian!) From figuring out the guest list to finding the perfect dress, making your big day run smoothly is no easy task. Thankfully you can always rely on your bridesmaids.
What better way to show your appreciation for your go-to-girls than with some great gifts they’ll actually use. We’ve got 30 suggestions under $50 dollars, so you can find that cute gift without breaking an already depleted bank account!
1. Urban Decay’s Beauty In A Box ($39, sephora.com). This kit has everything your girls need for some seriously glam, seductive eyes.
2. Sprayology party relief ($22, sprayology.com). With this spray you can enjoy the bachelorette party to the fullest and not worry about showing any sign of fatigue the next day.
3. Philosophy Thank You set ($18, sephora.com). A fun, girly set that actually says “thank you” on it… need we say more?
4. BVLGARI for women 5Pc mini coffret set ($35.19, perfumania.com). With five great scents to choose from, your maid is sure to find one to match her mood.
5. La Fresh mini travel case for her ($19.99, lafreshgroup.com). Your gals will stay fresh no matter where they are with this kit.
6. Pacifica Perfume island glow beautiful body kit ($24, pacificaperfume.com). Achieve a sun kissed glow without worrying about harmful rays.
7. Walker’s Apothecary facial to go sample set ($24, walkersapothecary.com). An awesome way to refresh after a stressful day. And let’s face it — there’s going to be some stress involved in this little project, no?
8. Sonia Kashuk gold mine- 7 piece brush set ($24.99, target.com) From blush to eye shadow, this kit has a perfect brush for any need. Plus it comes in a convenient carrying case.
9. C.O. Bigelow mentha lip tint – pink mint, violet, magenta, plum ($7.50 ea., bathandbodyworks.com). These great glosses don’t just leave your lips looking kissable, they leave your breath smelling great as well. And at just $7.50 a pop, you can treat the gals to all four great shades.
10. Allure beauty editor palette by Sephora ($34, sephora.com). With five color palettes to choose from, no matter what color their dresses, your girls will have the make up to match.
11. Black baroque pearl necklace ($45, unicefusa.org). This necklace will add an elegant touch to any outfit. As if tat wasn’t enough, the proceeds will also help children in need around the world.
12. Team bride tee ($25.97, bridalpartytees.com). This personalized tee isn’t just adorable, it’s also a great casual tee to wear to the beach or the gym.
13. Seltzer the awesome pin ($48, seltzergoods.com). Show your maids some love with these grown-up friendship pins. Add a personal touch by choosing a necklace with each lady’s birthstone.
14. Pashmina/silk wrap ($49.99, thepashminastore.com). This gorgeous scarf can also be used as a shawl (and who doesn’t love a multi-faceted gift).
15. Embroidered pink robe ($38.95, personalizationmall.com). Your ladies will fall in love with this cute and cozy customized robe.
More cute clothes up next!