Flecks of confetti swirl in a bottle; on your nails they glow! You can use glitter nail polish as a top coat over a different color or by itself.
9. Zoya Nail Polish Fleck Effect in Opal ($8, zoya.com). The flecks in this spring green nail polish create a holographic effect—pretty cool!
10. Tokidoki Nail Confetti & Nail Art Stickers in Savana ($6, sephora stores nationwide). This is like hours of playtime fun! You get gold glitter and stickers. Whee!
11. Nicole By OPI Nail Polish Justin Bieber in Silver Sparkles ($7.04, target.com and Target stores nationwide). It’s like wearing the night sky on your nails.
12. Sally Hansen Gem Crush Nail Color in Blingtastic ($6.04, walmart.com and Walmart stores nationwide). There’s blue, silver and gold glitter in one bottle!
13. Nails Inc. Special Effects Sprinkles Nail Polish in Topping Lane ($9.50, sephora.com and sephora stores nationwide). It’s really like sprinkles because pink, cerise, silver and purple itsy bitsy pieces of confetti decorate your nails.
14. Ulta Salon Formula Nail Lacquer in Pinata-Yada ($2, ulta.com and Ulta stores nationwide). Name a color in glitterland, and it’s red! Red, gold, black, green, pink and orange flecks!
Bold brights and pretty pastel shades up next!