The New Basic Shades
Our mom’s only had red, pink, wine, berry, beige or coral nail polishes as they’re basic shades. We’ve got whatever our imagination decides is our basic shade!
28. Maybelline SHOW Nail Color in Blue Freeze ($3.99, drugstore.com). Navy for everyday.
29. Zoya Nail Polish in Amanda ($8, zoya.com). A muted peach shade with pink, brown and cream undertones.
30. Butter London 3Free in British Racing Green ($14, beauty.com). Dark green can be worn all year long.
31. Nails Inc Nail Polish in Black Taxi ($9.50, sephora.com and Sephora stores nationwide). Black is the new red.
32. Deborah Lippmann Lady is a Tramp Nail Color ($16, nordstrom.com). It’s a deep maroon red.
33. Revlon Nail Enamel in Totally Toffee ($5.19, soap.com). A warm milk chocolate brown that accents your tan in the summer and your nails all year long.
Tell us: What’s your favorite nail color?
PJ Gach is Senior Editor: Style + Beauty at BettyConfidential.