Gwyneth Paltrow’s Sleek High Pony:
1) Prep by applying a light styling crème to the roots of damp hair. Try: Frizz-Ease Straight Fixation ($5.99, drugstore.com).
2) Blow dry hair and follow up with a flat iron to straighten.
3) Brush hair back into a high pony and secure with an elastic.
4) Optional: You can disguise the elastic one of two ways. Either find a pretty ribbon and tie it around your pony, OR pull a piece of hair out of the pony, wrap it around the elastic, and secure it underneath the pony with a bobby pin.
5) Finish the look off by spritzing with hairspray to keep everything in place. Try: Frizz-Ease Moisture Barrier Firm-Hold Hair Spray ($5.99, drugstore.com).
Up next: Ashley Greene’s braided style!