Ashley Greene’s Messy Fishtail Side Braid:
1) Start by gathering all of your hair to one side of your head and divide it into two equal parts.
2) Take a small piece of hair (it should be about 1/2 of an inch wide) from the first section, pull it over, and add it to the second section.
3) Next, take a 1/2 inch wide section of hair from the second section, pull it over, and add it to the first section.
4) Continue weaving the braid by repeating steps two and three until you run out of hair. Secure the end with an elastic.
5) Once the braid is finished and secured, loosen it softly with your fingers to give it a sexy, undone texture.
6) Spritz with hair spray to hold the look in place. Try: Luxurious Volume All-Day Hold Hairspray ($6.99, drugstore.com).
Up next: Carrie Underwood goes half-up and half-down!