4 Fabulous, Sexy Sweater Trends to Wear Now!
Cozy up in these great sweaters and forget about the cold weather.
Okay, who wasn’t surprised about the Nor’easter? Yeah, I spent the entire weekend saying, “bye-bye” to my warm weather togs. The good news is that this season’s crop of sweaters makes you hope for snow. Check out how Sarah Jessica Parker uses a sheer sweater as a cool way to color block an outfit. Hilary Duff rocks the Fair Isle trend, Jessica Szohr looks urban chic in stripes and Kourtney Kardashian looks great in Lace. And yes, we did find Kourntey’s sweater!
These four trends will make you feel fabulous on your morning commute and on your nights out too.
Not just for prepsters any more. These Fair Isle sweaters are sophisticated and sexy.
1. Longisle crew top ($110, superdry.com). This sweater is long enough to be worn as a dress or paired with leggings. Love the pockets.
2. Stockholm cardigan ($298, ellamoss.com). This super soft cardi has toggle buttons and is made with cashmere and alpaca. Ooh, cozy up with this!
3. Fair Isle cardigan ($228, splendid.com). This could very well be your go-to sweater. No matter what you pair it with, you’ll look great and be warm too!
4. Jeffrey Banks Fair Isle print long sleeve sweater ($34.90, hsn.com).
This season stripes run from tone on tone, striped trimmed sweaters, and anything you can imagine. This winter, you won’t have to worry about being mistaken for a bumble bee,
5. Minnie Rose double layer Ski sweater in dark chocolate diamond combo ($308, singer22.com)
6. AE striped cable sweater ($39.50, ae.com)
7. Long sleeve Nicky boat neck pullover ($69, guess.com)
8. Tracy Reese Rosewater standing scoop neck sweater ($275, tracyreese.com)
Kourtney Kardashian’s sweater and more up next!