50 Awesome Holiday Gifts For Under $20!
The best buys for your buck this holiday season.
-The Betty Editors
We know buying presents for your loved ones is a joy. However, it can also be a bit strenuous on your wallet. That’s why BettyConfidential has concocted a super awesome and oh-so extensive list of gifts for under $20. There’s something here for everyone!
1. Illume monogrammed votive. Chic, simple, and looks more expensive than it is. ($10, anthropologie.com)
2. Regretsy by April Winchell. The best of the worst from the eponymous website. Hilarious. ($17.99, urbanoutfitters.com)
3. Godiva milk chocolate gingerbread men. Nothing says “Happy Holidays” like a treat from Godiva. ($15, godiva.com)
4. Sex Every Day in Every Way, 2011 calendar. You can never have too much sex! ($12.99, chroniclebooks.com)
5. Jordin Sparks perfume, “Because of You.” This smells REALLY GOOD. For serious. ($14.95, JordinSparksBeauty.com)
6. Yellow flower necklace. Totally gorgeous and no one else will have it. ($20. etsy.com)
7. Sephora Collection Ultra Shine Lip Gloss Set. Fun! And pretty! Set contains: Frosty White, Pin-up Pink, Gorgeous Red, Purple Red, Cute Pink, and Golden Beige… for whichever mood strikes. ($18, sephora.com)
8. Dolce Mia Surfer Boy Mango Tangerine Hawaiian soap bar enriched w/ Aloe. Getting sudsy is fun and adorable with these great smelling-soaps. ($8.50, babygirlboutique.com)
9. Set of four stemless champagne flutes. A fresh take on an all-time classic. Pair with a bottle of cheap Prosecco – cheers! ($15.80, cb2.com)
10. Make City: Tokyo. These are kind of hard to explain but way awesome. Everyone has one friend who will think they’re totally cool. ($5 each, brooklyn5and10.com)