’50 Shades of Grey’ for Your Ears?
The ’50 Shades of Grey’ marketing juggernaut continues… with music!
50 Shades of Grey, the book that has got women’s brains (and other parts) tingling across the world now has musical accompaniment. Author E L James has partnered with Random House and EMI Classics to create a CD to listen to whilst reading the book!
Fifty Shades of Grey–The Classical Album will have it’s digital release on August 21, 2012 and the CD will be released on September 18th.
Here’s the track listing:
1.Lakmé (Act I): Flower Duet (Mady Mesplé, Danielle Millet)
2.Bach: Adagio from Concerto #3 BWV 974 (Alexandre Tharaud)
3. Villa-Lobos: Bachianas Brasilerias #5 – Cantilena (Barbara Hendricks)
4. Verdi: La Traviata Prelude (Riccardo Muti / Philharmonia Orchestra)
5. Pachelbel: Canon in D (Sir Neville Marriner/ Academy of St. Martin-in-the-Fields)
6.Tallis: Spem in Alium (The Tallis Scholars)
7.Chopin: Prelude #4 in E minor, Largo (Samson François)
8. Rachmaninoff: Piano Concerto #2 – Adagio Sostenuto (Cecile Ousset, Sir Simon Rattle / CBSO)
9. Vaughan Williams: Fantasia on a Theme by Thomas Tallis (Sir Adrian Boult / LPO)
10. Canteloube: Chants d’auvergne, Bailero (Arleen Auger)
11.Chopin: Nocturne #1 in B-flat minor (Samson François)
12. Faure: Requiem – In Paradisum (Choir of King’s College, Cambridge / Stephen Cleobury)
13. Bach: Goldberg Variation – Aria (Maria Tipo)
14 . Debussy: La Fille Aux Cheveux de Lin (Moura Lympany)
15. Bach: Jesu Joy of Man’s Desiring (Alexis Weissenberg)
Click here to preview the music and pre-order it now.
Ah, what will they think of next? No, please don’t answer that. Please don’t.
PJ Gach is Senior Editor: Style + Beauty at BettyConfidential.