The Tipping List
Flattering Fashion Fixes
5 tips for making your wardrobe work for YOUR body
-Dawn Del Russo, Fashionista 411 & Owner of belladawn.com
1. An interesting neckline always draws attention away from problem areas. Some of the most fashionable blouses out now have details like ruffles and bow ties.
2. Wide leg denim pants will actually give you a slim leg look.
These are on sale now for $98.99 – 148.50, bloomingdales.com
3. A great big leather satchel, in a wild color like yellow, is not just stylish and useful but flattering as well. A too-small handbag can make you look bigger in comparison.
4. For dressy events look for two-piece dresses – this way you have 2 size options to get just the right fit in the top and bottom. (Hint: The tops transform into a day look when paired with denim.)
On sale for $207.90, nordstrom.com
5. Mix light colored tops with dark pants or skirts to give your hips a narrow look and to slim your rear. Black tights perfect this look.
On sale for $117.00, bloomingdales.com