6 Gifts Your Dad Will Love
We’ve compiled a list of great gifts to help you thank dad for everything he’s done for you this Father’s Day.
-Kathryn H. Cusimano
1. Tell Dad it’s time to stop buying coffee and bottled water and start bringing his own to work. The sleek Hybrid Mug and Eco Spout ($24.50, revengeis.com) will help encourage Dad to reduce his carbon footprint – and save money on coffee and water!
2. Everyone needs to take good care of their skin, and your dad is no exception. Get him the ultra-effective Ahava Mineral Men’s Collection Gift Set ($68, ahavaus.com), which includes shower gel, shave cream and after-shave moisturizer, to help keep his skin in top shape.
3. Dad could always use a lightweight jacket to get him through any weather – the North Face Venture Waterproof Jacket ($99, macys.com) is an essential.
4. Help Dad keep time with this classic Diesel Analog DZ1170 watch ($150, diesel.com).
5. If your dad’s a techie, get him this year’s ultimate gadget: the iPad (starting at $499.00, apple.com). If it’s too pricey for you, see if your siblings or mom could chip in.
6. Give dad a better way to take his work on the go – Kenneth Cole’s Nappa Leather Computer Case ($150, kennethcole.com) is a comfortable, stylish way for dad to have everything he needs within arm’s reach.
Kathryn H. Cusimano is an assistant editor at BettyConfidential.com.