8 Fun Ways to Pick Up a Guy on St. Patrick’s Day
Take advantage of this boisterous and boozy holiday by making the first move on a lucky guy.
When hitting the local pubs on St. Patrick’s Day, use that extra dose of liquid courage to saddle up to a hottie and work your magic. Today of all days we guarantee you’ll at least get his number, if not more… the luck of the Irish is on your side!
Try one of these 8 fun ways to get his attention:
1. Challenge him to finish an Irish Car Bomb faster than you. If you haven’t had one before, you may want to practice drinking one beforehand – it’s a shot of Jameson dropped into a glass of Guinness.
2. Teach him how to say “Cheers” in Gaelic: “sláinte”
3. Offer him a shot out of your beaded shot glass necklace.
4. Pinch him (affectionately, of course) if he’s not wearing green – it’s an Irish tradition!
5. Ask him if he’ll help you navigate the crowds at your local parade. You don’t want to get lost in the madness!
6. If you really want to be blunt, simply point to your pin that says, “Kiss Me, I’m Irish!”
7. Hit him with this cheeserific pick-up line: “You look magically delicious, and I just happen to be a cereal dater.”
8. Walk up to him and say, “Wow, this really is my lucky day.”
Tell us: what are some other fun ways to pick up a guy on St. Patrick’s Day?
Faye Brennan is assistant editor at BettyConfidential.