Betty Takes You to The Oscars!
We can’t wait to take you to the red carpet with Carrie Seim …
We are so excited – this year our very own Carrie Seim is going to be dishing with celebs and bringing it all back to you right here on Betty! We’ll have LIVE, behind-the-scenes footage, courtesy of Broadcast Management Group, of everything from the red carpet to the exclusive Night of 100 Stars Gala!
Here’s what Carrie has to say:
I am beyond thrilled to make Betty’s grand debut at the Oscars! It’s the most spectacular night of the year in Hollywood, and I’m honored to report live from the center of the action, bringing Betty readers along for the glamorous ride. The evening will be filled with jaw-dropping stars, fashion and parties — and now, Betty!
Since we’re reporting live, we never know what wonderful surprises might be in store, which only adds to the excitement. I promise to give you the inside scoop on what it really feels like to be part of the Oscar magic — wardrobe malfunctions, awkward celebrity run-ins, jilted nominees, even what it’s like to stand in the bathroom line next to a Best Actress nominee.
If Betty readers have questions they’re dying to ask the stars, please send them in to firstname.lastname@example.org . I’ll do my Betty best to get you answers.
See you on the red carpet!
For now – we’ll be updating this page with all our pre-Oscar countdown coverage …
- Top Ten Best Momemts of the Oscars: From Bjork’s swan dress to Adrian and Halle’s smooch
- Jewelry Jealousy: An insider’s guide to Oscar bling, then and now
- The Oscar Campaign Against Kate Winslet: Will Kate be shunned for playing a Nazi?
- Oscar Fever – Do You Have It??? Break up winter monotony by throwing a fun party to toast the stars
- 2009 Oscar Nominees Announced: Check out the winners, losers and surprises