Celeb Gossip: Top 5 Picks
1. “I’m proud of my sexuality. I embrace it. It’s just another part of me.” In this month’s Rolling Stone, Adam Lambert put suspicions to rest by publicly stating that he is, in fact, gay. The American Idol runner-up says that while he is 100 percent comfortable with his sexual orientation, he has no interest in becoming a civil rights crusader. So what’s next for the hot rocker? A record deal! 19 Entertainment and RCA Recordings have happily signed Adam for his debut album, expected to his shelves this fall. It’s pretty neat that a guyliner-sporting gay man can snag the cover of Rolling Stone, without holding back. (USATODAY.com)
2. Mallied?! Perhaps taking a cue from Brangelina, Lindsay Lohan has been acting fairly chummy towards her “favorite favorite” travel companion, and even wore a diamond ring while in London this week. According to LiLo the indecisive exes left England together, but other sources claim that’s impossible — Sam Ronson apparently avoids Lindsay like the plague. Is this just another Hollywood actress attempting to fool the media into believing that everything’s OK by getting “hitched”? (Omg!)
3. Never one to let avoid an opportunity to show some skin, Victoria Beckham whipped out the denim short-shorts and black boots for Monday’s flight to Europe. The outfit was oddly paired with a tuxedo jacket and a loose-fitting gray shirt. Stars, they’re just like us! … except we wear sweats while enjoying our complimentary peanuts. (Daily Mail)
4. No drinky-drinky for Britney Spears? Paris Hilton‘s BFF for about 5 seconds in 2006 has come a long way from flashing her nether-regions and shaving her head, as she has reportedly banned alcohol from her tour. The singer’s luck has been a bit bleak this year, what with drunken rowdy roadies, pot-smoking stage handlers, and a possible step-mama with a sketchy past watching over her sons. It’s good to see Brit-Brit doing whatever she can to tame down the Circus. (I’m Not Obsessed)
5. Mythbusters co-host Kari Byron, who is also an incredible San Francisco-based artist, is over the moon about being preggers with her first child. And, unlike many other new-to-the-game mamas, her hubby is putting down the remote to focus solely on their future pride and joy.
“I came home the other day and he had already bought the crib, a stroller, some swaddling blankets, a little baby hat, a vibrating seat … I’m like, ‘Wait a minute, I’m supposed to be doing all that!'” Kari beamed.
What more could a myth-busting wife ask for? (Celebrity Baby Blog)