Celeb Gossip: Top 5 Picks
1. Mother Angelina strikes again! In honor of this year’s World Refugee Day, celebrated on June 20, Angelina Jolie filmed a public service announcement to bring awareness to the millions of people who have been driven out of their homes due to war or persecution. Although the video is sending an important message, doesn’t Angie remind you of a Stepford Wife with that robotic monotone? (Just Jared)
2. Oh, you’re such a card. Mr. look-at-me-look-at-me John Mayer partied hard on Saturday with buddy Rob Dyrdek and things got a little out of hand. The bromancers indulged in a fall-down-drunk tequila binge at MyHouse, where Mayer eventually staggered out of the hotspot clutching his friend’s arms. Dyrdek had to be taken to a hospital according to a tweet by Johnny boy: “In triage at Cedars with @Robdyrdek. When the contents of his stomach hit that silicon bag and we all saw it, we just broke into applause.” First of all, gross, and second of all … it was one big publicity gag. Har har? (People)
3. We’re a bit speechless (and slightly nauseated) after glancing at the latest issue of W magazine. Bruce Willis, aka the new face of creepy old guys who like ‘em young, appears to have a kinky side, and so does his wife. Nightmarish clowns, sex-kitten boots and a half-naked Brucie … BARF. (Celebitchy)
4. Playing the friend-card to death much? Drew Barrymore and Justin Long are still insisting that they aren’t an item, despite the fact that every time we turn around those two are smiling up at us from the glossies. Over the weekend the alleged exes were caught at the Bonnaroo Music And Arts Festival in Tennessee, and the week prior they held hands during a Green Day concert. OK guys, this is getting annoyyying! (The Sun)
5. Kids are the new teacup poodles? Sabrina the Teenage Witch star (remember her??) Melissa Joan Hart met up with MomLogic to discuss the public’s increasing fascination with today’s famous tots. She joked about how it was once considered cool to bring your pint-sized pup along to glitzy award ceremonies, and now it’s all about showing off your kids.
“I never knew who Paul Newman’s kids are but we all know who Suri Cruise is,” she laughed. “I don’t know if the media needs more to write about, but I love sharing my kids with the world. I love showing them off a little!”
And we certainly don’t mind, those two are adorable! (Celebrity Baby Blog)