Celeb Gossip: Top 5 Picks
1. Brooke Shields seems to have inadvertently kicked off a new trend of leather and lace. The legendary star donned thigh-high rubber stockings and a PVC corset for an Aussie photo shoot just last week, and singer Rihanna is currently making waves with her gothic black lingerie in Kanye West‘s video Paranoid, and finally we have typically playful Katy Perry, who has clearly discovered her kinky S&M side. Is bondage the new black? (Daily Mail)
2. Dissing the hand that kept her beau fed last year, Paris Hilton has gone on record to say that The Hills is like, so boring. Sloppy kisser Doug Reinhardt appeared in season four of the “reality series” and caused a major stir after he dumped Lauren Conrad for Stephanie Pratt. Sadly those drama-making days are over, as Hilton is 100 positive that her man won’t be returning to MTV. Great, now we just have to watch those two create real life drama, such as making out in public toilets or dry-humping on the dance floor. (Omg!)
3. What is it that tanned and toned surfers are always hollering? Oh right, gnarly! During a recent shoot for Elle magazine Britney Spears reverted back to her former self (the one that allowed her puppy to defecate on a $6,700 gown in 2007). The comeback queen shocked on-hand assistants this time after dirtying up some marvelous garments.
“They dressed her in all these beautiful couture clothes – and, well, let’s just say she forgot what time of the month it was,” an insider disclosed. “It wasn’t pretty.”
Yikes — someone get this girl a calendar, on the double! (The National Ledger)
4. Wednesday Addams would be oh-so proud. It must have been a fairly coolish LA afternoon judging by Katie Holmes‘ heat-absorbing ensemble. The yummy mummy stepped out on her own yesterday to run a few errands (doesn’t she have peeps for that?) Though Katie looks fab, what’s up with the somber expression? (PopSugar)
5. This can’t be good. Curvy and proud “Dangerously in Love” songstress Beyonce is slashing prices left and right for her upcoming North American tour. Reportedly 2,000 seats, for each date, will be kept available for dedicated fans at just $20 a pop. Is this a random act of generosity, or is the recession taking its tole? (MTV)