Celeb Gossip: Top 5 Picks
1. Nudie-tweeter Lindsay Lohan was caught at the Chateau Marmont with pretty boy Ryan Seacrest last night. The stars hung around for two hours before hitting up club H-Wood, where they partied until 12:10 a.m. From there Ryan drove them to LiLo‘s pad, but after the cops were called on account of the all the loud noises the two swiftly moved on to Seacrest‘s crib. Spies for X17 claim that Lindsay stayed at the American Idol host’s ALL NIGHT. Looks like Lohan finally found something to occupy her time! (X17online.com)
2. Just to prove she is the most uber-awesome 87-year-old of the century, Betty White asked The Proposal producers for a small comedic favor. The woman who spent seven fabulous years portraying the sweet, dim-witted Rose Nylund on the Golden Girls apparently has no qualms when it comes to nudity.
“I begged to have them let me do a nude scene, but they wouldn’t, they just wouldn’t,” she told the Los Angeles Times. “I said, ‘Well, it’s a comedy and I’ll get laughs, I guarantee it!'”
Ah good ol’ Betty White! Don’t you wish your grandma was this cool?? (Newser.com)
3. Who’s the grossest groupie of them all? Duh, Kate Moss! After being dissed by BF Jamie Hince‘s band The Kills – the model stupidly thought she could perform alongside them – she retaliated by rolling around on the floor at a celebrity version of Britain’s Got Talent, where she sang “Summertime” with Pink Floyd marvel David Gilmour. And we thought Paris Hilton in a sari was embarrassing … (Daily Mail)
4. Gossip Girl actress Leighton Meester is going to have one major panic attack after catching wind of what celebhotline.com has planned for her. The seedy peeps are this close to getting their grubby hands on what is allegedly a tape of Meester doing the dirty-dirty with her boyfriend. These silly celebs and their obsession with video cameras in the bedroom — will they ever learn?
5. Stay, don’t stay, phone us when it’s OVER! Ms. Bitchy Katherine Heigl is supposedly sticking around the Grey’s Anatomy set for one more season … or knowing her, we could be forced to face Heigl for the next 10 years. A source has disclosed the (good?) news to UsMagazine.com, though Katherine‘s rep is refusing to comment. So if the source is indeed correct, then they just gave away the biggest surprise of the sixth season – Dr. Izzie Stevens lives! (Omg!)