Celeb Gossip: Top 5 Picks
1. After welcoming son Levi into the world just under a year ago, Matthew McConaughey and girlfriend Camila Alves are ready for baby numero dos! The expecting couple, rumored to be on the rocks a few months back, announced the exciting news on Sunday.
“Levi is going to be a big brother… Yeah, we pulled off the greatest miracle in the world one more time,” McConaughey wrote on his Web site.
Talk about the best Father’s Day gift ever! Let’s just hope, for Camila‘s sake, there isn’t another 60-hour labor in store for the dynamic duo. (Celebrity Baby Blog)
2. The moment we’ve all been waiting for is merely a hop, skip and a jump away, as Chris “I ain’t a monster” Brown is heading back to court today. The closed-door preliminary hearing kicks off at 1:45 p.m. PST, at which point ex Rihanna will take to the stand to testify against her alleged beater. Unfortunately the judge presiding over the case rejected requests for television coverage, so we’ll just have to put our imaginations to use in order to see Chris Brown squirm! (FOXNews.com)
3. Remember that Sex and the City episode where Samantha introduced the girls to the bizarre phenomenon of rubbery, prosthetic nipples? Well this goes one gigantic step further … by actually going under the knife. London’s Harley Medical Group has declared a 30 percent increase in nipple surgery over the last year, and according to Dr. Riccardo Frati, Victoria Beckham could be to blame.
“In the past I’ve had patients coming to my surgery clutching pictures of celebrities like Katie Price and saying: ‘I’d like breasts like hers’ but now there’s a chance that Mrs. Beckham’s designer nipples could be the next big thing for 2009,” Frati recently stated.
Umm … gross! We think we’ll stick to what our mamas gave us. (Daily Mail)
4. Definitely not one for the kiddies! The first photos from Tim Burton‘s upcoming Alice in Wonderland remake were released this weekend, and it goes without saying that we’re a tad frightened. Who knew that Johnny Depp, aka the Mad Hatter, could ever manage to be unattractive? (Celebitchy)
5. It’s just another manic Monday for hot celebrity daddy Brad Pitt, who was to begin work on new film Moneyball - the one where he portrays the Oakland A‘s general manager, in other words a total bore – before Studio Columbia Picture decided to pull out at the last minute. Word is the script had a few “major problems” … translation: The producers realized how astronomically dull the material was!