Celeb Gossip: Top 5 Picks
1. Mel Gibson‘s talented girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva has released a new single, appropriately titled “Say My Name” … seeing as everyone and their uncle is thrashing chatting away about her. The tune is said to be a Fiona Apple style rip-off, and we’re definitely not in a hurry to download it.
“It is naked, intimate, raw emotion, little more than piano and voice as if it is a cry from the soul,” Grigorieva recently stated.
2. Kim Kardashian recently advised Heidi Pratt on how to properly pose for Huge Hefner‘s camera-wielding cavemen, an undertaking that the Hills star is heavily considering. Kardashian actually used the words “artsy” and “classy” to describe the Playboy franchise, and recommended that Pratt give it a go. We have to ask, on what planet is the sexist mag considered “artsy”? (Omg!)
3. A cry for attention or just seriously bored? If you’re on the fence after checking out Lindsay Lohan‘s nudie tweet, simply look to her chosen words: “OLD PHOTOS, I’m THAT bored.” Aha! On Monday the actress posted a topless pic via Twitter that she took of herself in January. Huh, if she’s soooo bored then why doesn’t she consent to appear on Sam Ronson‘s impending reality show? (New York Daily News)
4. Mixed reviews and so-so ratings have caused A&E President Bob DeBitetto to call off a second season of The Beast. Patrick Swayze‘s action-packed series hit the airwaves in January, and told the story of a crooked undercover FBI agent. It’s a shame that Swayze won’t be returning, but at least we can look forward to his upcoming memoir! (AP)
5. Want to know the REAL secret to Will Smith’s blissful marriage? Lots o’ time spent in the bedroom. Actually, according to wife Jade Pinkett it doesn’t have to be a bedroom.
“Be sneaky… your girlfriend’s house at a party. The bathroom. A bedroom,” Jada disclosed in an interview with Redbook. “Pull over on the side of the road… Think of places outside that are comfortable to have sex.”