Celeb Gossip: Top 5 Picks
1. What, you mean I’m not allowed to wear this? We knew it was only a matter of time – more like moments – before Paris Hilton would break one of the biggest rules in the BFF Dubai book. Though producers warned Paris about wearing anything even remotely revealing while filming the third season of her reality show in the United Arab Emirates, within hours she was sporting this. Yeah she really “loves” the Middle East and “respects” their culture, as she recently put it. What a joke! (Mirror.co.uk)
2. Poor belittled LeAnn Rimes, life in the spotlight these days is SO hard. This month Shape magazine happened to catch the country crooner in a rare, feel-sorry-for-me mood … oh wait she’s been like that for the past several months, our bad.
“I feel like people are looking and pointing at me like I’m in a fishbowl,” she whined. “I’ve learned to let it roll off my back, but it’s superhard, and it really hurts.”
Being a tabloid centerpiece is never a walk in the park, but wouldn’t ya say she kind of brought it on herself? *Cough* Eddie Cibrian … (Omg!)
3. Tori Spelling can rest easy; another gal on the block has managed to beat her in the ultra-skinny department. You may need a couple of hints to help solve this one: She had a late husband who smelled like Teen Spirit, she popularized the heroin-chic look, and she is a big fan of cryptic blog entries … give up? It’s Courtney Love! The only factor that could make this sight more troubling is that yesterday she was reportedly visiting an NYC bank to hash it out with American Express … who’s suing her for unpaid credit. Somebody get this mega-mess rocker a bagel and a gifted lawyer! (Daily Mail)
4. Kate Hudson should start putting her man to bed earlier if she wants him to continue to bring home the bacon. A-Rod was pulled from Friday’s game just before the Yankees were set to play the Florida Marlins due to ‘fatigue.’ The party-hardy couple then spent that entire night drinking and sucking face at Blade. Athletes can only perform for so long before their biological clocks run out, so these guys better cool it fast! (Newsday.com)
5. While it was just this past weekend that Madonna scooped up little Mercy James and brought her to home to London, she’s already planning a trip to the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem. Madge hopes to take Mercy and son David to the sacred spot come September, in order to introduce the 3-year-old Malawi tot to Kaballah. Guess they’re never too young to learn? (The Sun)