Celeb Gossip: Top 5 Picks
1. Get ready for the arrival of THE prettiest baby on the planet, ya’ll! Ridiculously good-looking lovebirds Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen are reportedly expecting their first child this autumn. Friends are backing the rumor, and the pair was seen exiting an obstetrician’s office this month. We can’t wait for pictures – hey, wait – we’re still waiting for those wedding photos! (Catwalk Queen)
2. Paris Hilton and Doug Reinhardt have been acting like a couple of rowdy teens while hanging with the A-Listers at Cannes. Last Thursday the two came this close to slapping together a porno (so not Cannes appropriate!) and this past weekend they were literally kicked off of Elton John‘s husband’s yacht for excessive PDA. The breaking point came when Paris pulled Doug into a bathroom stall after having already upset partygoers with all the necking. Is this junior high, or a distinguished film festival?
3. Those are some mighty big shoes to fill! Katie Holmes was on board to play the lead in work-in-progress comedy The Other Side, but eventually dropped out due to loss of funding. So who’s stepping up? None other than Lindsay Lohan. Director David Michaels says the young star is “really committed” to changing the public’s perception of her, so she’s going to give 110 percent. But can she step into a character originally meant for the rock-solid hot mama? (E! Online)
4. Creepy cat-napper Criss Angel has joined the likes of George Clooney and Ben Affleck at Madame Tussaud’s Vegas branch. The slick magician’s wax replica is almost as phony as the man himself … but not quite. (TMZ)
5. Popping the question? Though Madonna has denied rumors of an upcoming Kabbalah commitment ceremony, that hottie boytoy of hers may not take ‘no’ for an answer. Jesus Luz was spotted ring shopping in Rio de Janeiro last week, and apparently had the whole place shut down so that he could browse in private. Looks like his diva lessons are paying off. Hmm … (Elites TV)